You've come a long way on your charter CFA journey already. It's about time now to finish concrete. The Level 3 exam will test your ability to apply realistic, real-life scenarios to everything you learned in Levels I and II.
In preparing for the first two tests, the information you need to possess before preparing for the Level III CFA Program exam is the same information you have gained to this point. Your Level III exam training will prepare you to complete more complicated item sets and master the portion of the built answer (essay), which is solely part of the Level III exam.
For each step of the CFA Program exam, the CFA Institute recommends that you spend an average of 300 hours studying for it. Level 3 candidates spent an average of 344 hours preparing for the test, according to a 2019 report.
For each step of the CFA level 3 registration process, the CFA Institute recommends that you spend an average of 300 hours studying for it. Level 3 candidates spent an average of 344 hours preparing for the test, according to a 2019 report.
Are you looking for tips to help you prepare for the CFA Program Level III exam?
- Don't go any further.
- Start your exam preparations early. Create and stick to a schedule.
- When used together as designed, the instruments in your analysis kit work best.
- Check out these free tools explicitly intended for candidates at Level II.
Level 3 CFA exam registration 2020:
For all eligible applicants, the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFA) has released the registration form for the CFA Level 3 Exam 2020. Because of the COVID-19 emergency, the Institute has postponed the June 2020 exam session for all the exam centers. The registration form for the June 2020 CFA Level 3 Review session closed on 11 March 2020. For the December 2020 session, CFA Level 3 registration forms are available until September 9, 2020. Candidates may fill out the CFA Level 3 registration form online for the December 2020 session.
To complete the CFA Level 3 Exam 2020 registration form, applicants will have to log in to the official CFA Institute website with a registered ID password. The documents will be uploaded after completion of the form, and the applicants will submit the appropriate Level 3 2020 CFA exam fee. The Institute also provides candidates who have a religious obligation on the exam date with the option of a CFA level 3 alternative examination date and CFA level 3 exam fee after registration. Read the full article below to get the complete information on the CFA Level 3 Exam Registration 2020.
Registration 2020 CFA Level 3 Significant Dates
Registration for the 2020 CFA Level 3 Exam can be carried out following the scheduled dates given by the Institute. The list of relevant dates and activities related to the registration for the CFA Level 3 exam is as follows:
CFA Level 3 Registration 2020- Criterion of Eligibility
Applicants must read the CFA level 3 eligibility requirements before applying for exam registration. If applicants are not qualified after applying for the CFA Level 3 Examination Registration, the Institute will cancel their submission. All the provisions of the CFA level 3 eligibility criteria must be met. The CFA level 3 registration eligibility criteria include the following requirements:
Requirements for Eligibility Criteria
The CFA Level 2 Test should have been cleared.
To ensure that they meet all the necessary compliance requirements, the applicant must have the Professional Conduct Statement form.
Any of the following criteria must be met: should the candidate have completed graduation from a recognized university, or should have four years of professional work experience, or should have at least four years of a combination of both professional work experience and bachelor's degree.
The international travel passport should be used to register for the CFA Level 3 test.
Must live in a country where the level 3 CFA exam is administered. A citizen of North Korea or the Crimea region of Ukraine and Cuba can not apply for level 3 registration, as there is no review center in those countries.
How do I apply for the 2020 CFA Level 3 examination?
The registration form for CFA Level 3 is issued by the Institute on the official CFA Institute website. Applicants would have to log in with their registered mail ID to complete the Level 3 registration form. The steps for filling out the CFA Level 3 Exam 2020 registration form are as follows:
Steps for CFA Registration Level 3 2020
- Step 1: Visit the CFA Institute's official website.
- Step 2: Sign in with your approved login credentials now.
- Step 3: Select level 3 of the CFA 2020 exam and press 'save and proceed.'
- Step 4: Now fill in the registration form with the correct information.
- Step 5: Pick the chosen exam center's location for the 2020 CFA level 3 exam center.
- Step 6: Fill in the details of the international travel passport for verification purposes, e.g., Birthdate and passport number.
- Step 7: choose from the options given the required eligibility criteria for the CFA level 3 2020 exam.
- Step 8: Select the location of your employer, or occupation, or level of education.
- Step 9: After reading all the Institute's policies, click on the 'statement of understanding.'
- Step 10: Select the CFA 2020 level 3 study material format that you want to obtain.
- Step 11: Now, apply the fees for Level 3 of CFA Exam 2020 via any form, such as credit card, wire transfer, ACH, cheque, postal order, or money order.
- Step 12: Save a complete copy of the form.
- Step13: The printing of the 2020 CFA level 3 registration form is now finished.
Registration 2020 at CFA level 3: Online fees
Candidates will have to pay the registration fees after completing the CFA Level 3 Exam 2020 registration form.
CFA Level 3 Registration 2020: Information required to complete the CFA exam online registration form
The details needed to fill out the CFA level 3 registration form are as follows:
1. The Applicant's address
2. The Applicant's name
3. The applicant's Telephone Number
4. Marks gained by the candidate during the graduation test
5. The applicant's international travel passport information
6. The applicant's gender
7. The desired place of the Exam Centre
8. Applicant's date of birth
9. The applicant's Email Address
10. Place or occupation of the employer
11. Name of the parents of the claimant
12. The ethnicity
13. Graduation Final Year Screened Mark Sheet
CFA Level 3 Registration 2020: List of documents needed to complete the application form
Applicants will be expected to include the following documentation at the time of registration for the 2020 CFA level 3 test
. As shown below, the list of all the documents for the 2020 CFA Level 3 Review is:
1. Photocopy of the international travel passport of the claimant
2. Photocopy of the graduation mark sheet for the applicant
3. Photocopy of the graduation degree of the claimant
4. Photocopy of the sign for the claimant
CFA Level 3 Registration 2020: Submission process for an alternative review date
If there is some religious obligation at the CFA level 3 examination date, the Institute offers the option of a CFA level 3 alternative examination date. Applicants will have to apply to the Institute for the religious alternative date for the CFA level 3 2020 exam and a supporting document proving their religious duty. Applicants will have a limited time to apply for an alternative review date for the 2020 CFA level 3 exam. The 'Religious Alternative Date Request Form' will be available on the official CFA Institute website. Upon receipt of the application for an alternative examination date for CFA 2020 Level 3, the Institute will send a confirmation email to the candidate's registered email address.
Applicants can change the choice of the CFA Level 3 Examination 2020 test center upon completion of the CFA registration form. The last date to adjust the CFA Level 3 test center choice will be two months before the CFA review date. If the preferred test center's choice is not visible when filling the preference that indicates that no seats are available at that CFA test center. If the test center option is indicated, the candidates will fill in their preferences. After adjusting the level 3 location of the CFA exam center, the applicants will receive a confirmation email from the Institute within two days.
The next CFA Level 3 session after the June exam will occur in December 2020. The Institute has released a registration form for the 2020 CFA Level 3 Review for the next December 2020 session on 5 February 2020. CFA level 3 registration forms for the December 2020 exam will be available on the CFA Institute's official website until 9 September 2020.
Please login to comment