CFA exam registration 2020
On February 5, 2020, the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute released registration forms for the 2020 CFA Level 1 test. Before filling out the registration form, candidates must review the 2020 CFA Level 1 exam eligibility requirements. Involved candidates will complete the CFA Level 1 Exam 2020 registration form by September 9, 2020, for the December session.
To complete the CFA level 1 registration process, applicants will have to provide the candidates with the required information, such as educational information, personal details, professional details, etc. After completing the necessary CFA Level 1 Registration Form 2020 information, applicants will have to upload the necessary documents to the official website and submit the appropriate registration fees. Applicants will have the option of changing the exam center after completing the CFA Level 1 Exam 2020 registration form if any religious requirement exists. Scroll down to get full details in depth about the 2020 CFA Level 1 Registration Form.
The CFA Institute offers a few registration options for prospective CFA applicants.
1) Online registration:
This is the quick and safest way to register, as your registration is received directly by the CFA Institute. All you need to do is build and register for the exam with an online user account. As you avoid the costs associated with submitting your details via the mail, online registration is also cheaper.
2) Registration form:
This form is submitted by mail by prospective CFA candidates to the CFA Institute. To ensure that the package can be monitored if not received, the CFA Institute recommends that these registration forms be sent via courier.
The CFA level 1 exam fee begins at $2,400, including a one-time enrollment charge and early registration discounts. That may not be enough, however, to win you the CFA charter. Your chances of passing the exam may be improved by spending more CFA exam fees than the bare minimum.
What are the eligibility conditions for applying for the 2020 CFA Level 1 Exam Registration?
The eligibility requirements for the CFA exam online registration were presented by the Institute on the official website of the CFA Institute. As set out below, the minimum eligibility criteria for completing the CFA Level 1 Registration Form 2020 are:
1. Educational eligibility requirements:
Applicants must meet one of the following conditions to satisfy the minimum educational eligibility criteria for the 2020 CFA level 1 exam:
1. The candidate should be completed his or her degree at a recognized university.
2. The nominee should have four years of professional experience or four years of professional experience.
3. For at least four years, the Applicant should have a mix of technical work experience and a bachelor's degree.
1. Eligibility criteria for the professional course:
To ensure that they follow all the compliance standards, the Applicant must have the Professional Conduct Statement form.
2. Country of performing the test:
The Applicant must live in a country where the level 1 CFA test will be performed. As per the eligibility requirements, the country must have the CFA exam center for the test. Some countries, such as North Korea, or the Crimea zone of Ukraine, Cuba, are countries whose citizens cannot apply for the 2020 CFA level 1 exam registration.
4. Eligibility criteria for documents:
Applicants must have an international travel passport to qualify for the CFA level 1 2020 test.
How do I register for the 2020 CFA Level 1 Exam?
Applicants may register for the 2020 CFA Level 1 Exam on the official CFA Institute website. As set out below, the measures for the 2020 CFA Level 1 Registration are:
- Steps for registration at CFA Level 1 2020
- Step 1: Visit the official CFA Institute website at cfainstitute.org
- Step 2: Enroll with a valid e-mail address and password for the CFA Level 1 2020 exam registration.
- Step 3: pick level 1 of the CFA 2020 exam and click on 'save and proceed.'
- Step 4: Now fill in the registration form with the correct information.
- Step 5: Pick the preferred location for the 2020 CFA Level 1 Examination Centre selection.
- Step 6: Enter your passport information for verification, e.g., Birthdate, passport number, etc.
- Step 7: Select the 2020 CFA Level 1 Review's eligibility requirements from the options given.
- Step 8: Select the location or occupation of your employer or level of education.
- Step 9: After reading the policies, click on the "statement of understanding."
- Step 10: Select the CFA 2020 level 1 study material format that you want to obtain.
- Step 11: Now, by credit card, wire transfer, ACH, cheque, postal order, or money order, apply the CFA Level 1 Exam 2020 fees.
- Step 12: Take out and save a copy of the CFA Level 1 Registration Form 2020 print.
What are the details needed to complete the 2020 CFA Level 1 Registration Form as per the CFA?
The details required for applicants to complete the CFA Level 1 Registration Form 2020 are as follows:
1. Applicant's date of birth
2. The Applicant's gender
3. Marks gained by the candidate during the graduation test
4. The desired place of the Exam Centre
5. The Applicant's Telephone Number
6. The Applicant's name
7. Graduation Final Year Screened Mark Sheet
8. The Applicant's Email Address
9. Name of the parents of the claimant
10. The Applicant's address
11. 11. The ethnicity
12. Place or occupation of the employer
13.The Applicant's international travel passport information
How do I apply for an alternative exam date for CFA Level 1?
The CFA Institute offers an opportunity to appear on an alternative date in the CFA examination if it has any religious duty on the date of the examination declared by the CFA Institute. The applicants would have to submit the supporting document and qualify for the alternative CFA level 1 review date. Applicants must ensure that they have submitted within the defined time limit given by the conducting body for the CFA 2020 Level 1 review for the alternate date submission. The 'Religious Alternative Date Application Form' will be available on the official CFA Institute website.
What are the documents needed to fill out the CA Final Level 2020 registration form?
Candidates applying for CFA Level 1 exam registration must keep the appropriate documents ready in the size and formats. All the documents must be uploaded with the CFA Level 1 Exam 2020 registration form are as follows:
1. Scanned copy of the international travel passport of a nominee
2. Scanned copy of the Graduation Mark Sheet of the nominee
3. Scanned copy of the graduation degree from the Applicant
4. Scanned copy of the Applicant Sign
5. Scanned copy of a passport-size photo of the candidate.