After all your hard work, you have cleared CFA Level I. But guess what, this is just the beginning. CFA Level 2 is now about to go. Well, let us know that Level II is very different from the previous level and is the most complicated of all.
Level I looked at your abilities more carefully. On the other hand, Level II tests the definition awareness to determine whether the concepts can be applied in real life scenarios. Level II software Clear level II of the curriculum should know the angle of the institute.
Let us address now the approach that should be reasonably successful in preparing the Level II exam. There are also no shortcuts available. It's a huge difficulty. And, like I said, they're going to know whether you put your effort in or not. The test is useful for decoding the test. You should have a plan in place that is detailed, well-planned. Without planning, nothing happens.
The value of a test bank
The other option is to purchase a product alone for a further test bank. The key advantage of this choice is a lower price point. This is a great choice for CFA students who want to study with CFA-II core tests. A secondary test bank may also be used to verify the additional samples. While I participated in the CFA examination, I took so many CFA level 2 mock test series that I continued to recognise the same questions. The problem is that your mind knows the correct answer because you know the correct answer, as you saw the question many times before.
Working with an extra bank is a good way to ask questions without spending the full cost of an expensive training kit. I found an unprecedented opportunity to use a secondary test bank on the topics I find most difficult in the CFA review.
How To Prepare Yourself for CFA Level 2 exam
Make sure that you have mastered Level II and apply what you learned through personalised and adaptive CFA mock test series. This intuitive method comprises more than 3000 questions and is known as a must for candidates for the CFA programme:
- Our world-renowned study tool has brought adaptive and custom technology to the next level. The problem of questions adapts to your level of expertise on a given subject, tests your knowledge and keeps you motivated while you are working through the material.
- Study On-the-Go in these limited downtime intervals with short quizzes. Practice questions quickly throughout the journeys, lunches and classrooms at your fingertips with the QBank.
- Quizzes are incorporated to improve retention and result in better performance on test day. After reading a subject you will be able to build a QBank Quiz automatically so that the topics you discussed are implemented immediately.
- Quality metrics have been improved to monitor your work and readiness, but also to provide you with an invaluable insight into your strengths and weaknesses
Some Popular Test Banks for CFA Level 2 exam
- Wiley test bank
- Adaptrep test bank
- Kaplan Schweser
- Premium Package
Practice As Much As You Can
The secret to success is quality practise. We have taken the industrially leading QBank and made it even better to train candidates for the CFA test. The new CFA level 2 test series offers:
Better preparation and better practise.
- Practice questions representing the latest CFA review.
- Check your familiarity with problems and topical news.
- Smoothness to build questions that suit your busy schedule.
- Quick videos explaining the answers and the plan for the test.
- Detailed questions and links to supplementary services.
- Expert guide who knows how to get through.
- 3,500+ questions to practise to gain trust in your test day.
- Quality measurements to track your work and your training.
- Identify shortcomings and strengths in order to concentrate your research.
Practice some tests
By practise, a man is strengthened. So it is really beneficial to have a test series of CFA level 2 and for this you need CFA level 2 best study material. As many knowledgeable applicants were not tested merely because they were not performing well, the practise assessments should be done as much as possible.
When you have finished all your readings, keep your books away and settle the first set of test papers. And do so before you check the readings.
You have to see how the training issues are going to be. Any of the following are:
- The assessment calls for case studies
- Read the questions before reading the case paper
- Simple to learn
Structure and length of the CFA Level II review
- Structure: The examination at CFA Level II comprises issues made up of accompanying vignettes.
- Duration: The paper-based review time of CFA level II shall be 6 hours. Approximately 4.5 hours are required for the PC edition. Candidates would have the same average time per question as they were checked on paper. More details are expected shortly.
Study Material for CFA level 2 exam
- Review important levels I topics to start on a sound foot.
- CFA level 2 study material are divided into lectures and LOS (Statements of Learning Results) can be read. Watch your video before looking at the LOS, pick one read at a time. Make sure you understand how to read LOS, or the video will be revisited.
- At the end of each reading, problems arise. Just solve them! But don't judge by the ranking, because these problems are just a test of the concept you read. Low scoring just means you need to read again.
- Most candidates focus on the paper and ignore LOS. You need to be conscious that the Institute is on LOS to test you. Then concentrate on them.
- There's formulas, too. The formulas are there. Do you ever mug the equations? Don't you! Don't you! Do this. Get them to know how this works. For you to feel a headache in Level 2, there are so many formulas.
How many hours does the CFA Level II Examination study take?
The CFA Software helps applicants to tailor their training to their particular needs. Some numbers are then to be taken into account in preparing a CFA Level II research approach.
- In June 2019, average candidates who were successful reported that they spent 328 hours studying at CFA Level II.
- Since the CFA Level II test is separate, candidates will spend a range of time planning the examination depending on the duration of the exam before their examination date. For instance, a candidate who has spent one year studying for the CFA Level II test would have taken about 27 hours per month to prepare.
- On average , it takes four years for a typical candidate to pass all three tests. Successful candidates report having spent about 300 hours studying each level, from 303 to 328 hours studying CFA Level 1 and 344 hours studying CFA Level 3.
Question Format of CFA Level II Exam
The items in the CFA review contain one vignette (or case statement) and four or six items for different choices, respectively (questions) and sometimes "mini-case" items. The vignette length varies. Longer vignettes provide different information tables, e.g. for the study of financial statements, figures or the fixed revenue item.
The information in the vignette can be used for multiple-choice items in each item set. Consequently, the products are not standalone, but drawn from the vignette (as in the CFA level I exam). Before you respond to the objects, you will need to read the vignette and refer to the details vignette. The multiple-choice items can be addressed separately, but they do involve data in the vignette.
Examples of CFA Level II Exam
See the CFA study material, however bear in mind that the test is based on the programme in force. The structure, format and level of difficulty are common questions you can expect but do not expect the same questions to constantly be asked during future exams.
When do the results of the CFA Level 2 exam come out?
The results of the CFA Level II examination are available 60 days after the examination.
Examination Tips at CFA Stage II
Review questions relating to Financial Reporting and Analysis are based, unless otherwise specified, on the International Financial Reporting Standards ( IFRS). When a problem is focused on the United States GAAP, the issue is going to be asked.
To take the test questions, take a CFA Level II mock exam. This experience is to imitate the real test day. Be sure to study and meet pre-examination deadlines of the CFA examination calendar.
Content learn, evaluate yourself, test effect. Questions in the notes and the reading instructions are often asked at the end of the modules. The following questions are often asked. However, I don't want to throw books away, even though you profit completely from the Sweser notes. You at least want to try out the questions that end up in every section of the curriculum guide. It's very, very effective and offers a solid basis for you to really depend on examinations. Also, periodically distribute it and deal with QBank issues. Your activity feed is going to prompt you again at the right time.